- Visit spotify.com.
- Click Download in the top menu.
- In the pop-up bar, click Allow for the Spotify download to start.
- In your Downloads folder, unzip the Spotify installer.
- Double-click on the installation file and go through the process.
How do I get Spotify on my Macbook Air M1?
- Download the Spotify beta app from the community website.
- Double click the .
- Then drag the app to your Applications folder.
- If you already have Spotify installed, the beta will replace it.
- If you want to return to the regular version of Spotify, you must redownload it.
Is Spotify available on M1 Macbook?
With the new beta, Spotify runs natively on M1 chips, so it should be a lot smoother and snappier than previous versions of the app.
How do I install Spotify on my macbook air?
Can I download Spotify on Apple Mac?
Spotify – Music and Podcasts on the App Store. This app is available only on the App Store for iPhone, iPad, Apple Watch, and Apple TV.
Why cant I download Spotify on my Macbook?
Note that, if you’re using a Mac device, you won’t be able to find and install the app through the App Store. Instead, to get Spotify on your device, you’ll need to head to spotify.com/download. Tip: For more steps and details on installing the app on these devices, we’d recommend checking this Spotify Answer.
Why can’t I get Spotify on my macbook air?
The firewall in your Mac may block Spotify due to security issues and cause the app not to open or work properly. Disable the firewall temporarily and check if you can open Spotify again. Select Apple Menu > System Preferences.
Is Spotify updated for M1?
We’re happy to announce that the app is now out of Beta and can be downloaded from our website. You should automatically get the correct version for your Mac’s CPU and all updates will be automatic as well, just the way it was in the past.