How do I add a downloaded ringtone to my iPhone?
- Open your iPhone’s “Settings” app.
- Tap “Sounds” and then “Ringtone”.
- Tap “Tone Store”, then search a tone that you like.
- You can now set the song as a default ringtone, text tone or assign it to a contact.
Can I use a downloaded song as my ringtone on my iPhone?
To make a custom ringtone for an iPhone, you’ll need to edit a song using iTunes on the computer. You can tweak the start and stop time, save it as an AAC file, and change the file extension. You can then drag the edited song to the Tones section of iTunes and sync it with your iPhone using a connection cable.
How do I make a downloaded file my ringtone?
- On your Android device, open the Files by Google app .
- At the bottom, tap Browse .
- Scroll to “Audio” under “Categories.”
- Find and play the audio file you want to set as your ringtone.
- Tap More.
- On the permission dialog, tap Continue.
- Turn on Allow modify system settings.
How can I get ringtones on my iPhone without using iTunes?
- To add your custom ringtones, tap on the Ringtone Maker app’s My Tones section.
- Choose your ringtone file from this section and tap on Share.
How do I get ringtones on my iPhone without iTunes or GarageBand?
- Navigate to “Settings” on your iPhone (the little grey gear icon.)
- Select “Sounds & Haptics” from the “Settings” menu.
- Choose “Ringtone” from this menu.
- Set the music as your ringtone by tapping it.