- 1 Can you use App Store without credit card?
- 2 Why can’t I download apps on my Iphone without a card?
- 3 How can I bypass a credit card add on?
- 4 How do I select none for payment method?
- 5 Why do I need a payment method for free apps on iPhone?
- 6 How do I turn off App Store verification required?
- 7 How do I remove a credit card from my Apple account?
- 8 How do I skip a payment method on Apple?
- 9 How do I skip the payment method on my Apple ID?
- 10 Can I create Apple ID without credit card?
- 11 How can I change country in App Store without credit card?
- 12 How do you get free apps from the App Store?
- 13 Why is Apple declining my card for a free app?
- 14 Is WhatsApp free for iPhone?
- 15 Why can’t I download apps because of billing information?
- 16 Can I use my own payment method with family sharing?
- 17 Can I use Gmail for Apple ID?
- 18 How do I fake my location on iPhone?
- 19 How do I switch to Malaysia app store?
- 20 Can I change App Store country?
- Launch the App Store.
- If you have an existing Apple ID account you don’t want to use, choose Store > Sign Out.
- Find an app you can download at no cost.
- In the Apple ID dialog that appears, click Create Apple ID.
- Follow prompts.
- Follow the remaining steps to validate your account.
Can you use App Store without credit card?
You can us the App Store/iTunes Gift cards to put a balance on your account, but you still may be asked for a credit card. App Store & iTunes Gift Cards by Email.
Why can’t I download apps on my Iphone without a card?
Helpful answers Normally, every Account needs to have a valid payment method, even for free apps or updates. You can, however, Change your payment method to None. You will not be able to do this if there’s an outstanding balance in your account.
How can I bypass a credit card add on?
If the guest already has a credit card associated with their profile, deselect the credit card first and then tap on the green ‘Reserve’ button. To deselect the card, tap on the number in the bottom right hand corner.
How do I select none for payment method?
Open Settings app on your iOS device → [your name] → Payment & Shipping → Payment Method. Now, edit your payment details. To remove your payment method or change to a different payment method, head over to the bottom of the Payment Details screen and tap Change Payment Method.
Why do I need a payment method for free apps on iPhone?
Apple requiring a payment method, even for free apps, is not an uncommon observation. Some possible reasons are outlined in the links below such as outstanding balance, an issue with a payment method you have currently entered, or ongoing subscriptions.
How do I turn off App Store verification required?
Question: Q: How to remove verification required Go to Settings > iTunes & App Store > Apple ID and check your payment information is current. Even if you only want something that is free this will be required if you have any payment form on record.
How do I remove a credit card from my Apple account?
- Open Settings > tap on your Apple ID > select Payment & Shipping option.
- On the next screen, tap on your listed Payment Method.
- On the next screen, tap on the Edit > scroll down and tap on the Delete option.
How do I skip a payment method on Apple?
- In the Account Settings section, tap on “Payment Information”
- Under ‘Payment Method’, choose “None”
- If you can’t choose none or none does not exist.
- Alternative change payment method.
- Tap on “Done” when finished adjusting your settings.
How do I skip the payment method on my Apple ID?
When you sign in to the store, you may see a message that there was a billing issue with your last order. Click the Billing Info button to see the order. After you pay for the order, you can change your payment information to None.
Can I create Apple ID without credit card?
The short answer is no. Apple does not require credit card information to create an Apple ID. Free content can be downloaded without a billing method.
How can I change country in App Store without credit card?
Even if you enter your current credit card information, you are likely to get an error message that your Credit Card is not valid for this region. Currently, the only way to Change App Store Country or Region without Credit Card is to switch to a New Apple ID on your iPhone and go from there.
How do you get free apps from the App Store?
- Open the App Store. Start the App Store to search or browse for free apps.
- Search or browse for an app you want to install.
- To see a roundup of free apps, tap “Apps,” scroll down to the Free Apps section, and tap “See All.”
Why is Apple declining my card for a free app?
If you can’t make purchases or update your apps, including free apps, there might be a problem with your payment method. To fix this, add a new payment method or update your payment information.
Is WhatsApp free for iPhone?
WhatsApp is now free to download on the iPhone, with the messaging app moving to the same annual subscription model that its Android app currently uses.
Why can’t I download apps because of billing information?
Answer: A: On a mobile device go to Settings > iTunes & App Store > Apple ID and check your payment information is current. Even if you only want something that is free this will be required if you have any payment form currently on record and possibly before you can remove payment information, if desired.
Can I use my own payment method with family sharing?
If you’re the family organizer and you don’t want to share a payment method with your family, turn off purchase sharing. When purchase sharing is turned off, you can continue to share subscriptions like Apple TV+ and Apple Arcade. When Purchase Sharing is turned off, everyone must use their own payment method.
Can I use Gmail for Apple ID?
You can use any email address for a new Apple ID. You can also change an existing Apple ID from one third-party address to another, like from @hotmail.com to @gmail.com. However, if your existing Apple ID is an @icloud.com, @mac.com or @me.com address, you can’t change it to a third-party one.
How do I fake my location on iPhone?
- Download 3uTools.
- Select Toolbox at the top, and then VirtualLocation from that screen.
- Select somewhere on the map, or use the search bar, to choose where you want to fake your location.
- Select Modify virtual location, and then select OK when you see the confirmation prompt.
How do I switch to Malaysia app store?
- Open the Google Play Store app .
- At the top right, tap the profile icon.
- Tap Settings General Account and device preferences. Country and profiles.
- Tap the country where you want to add an account.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to add a payment method for that country.
Can I change App Store country?
Open the Settings app and go to [Your Name] > Media & Purchases. Choose to View Account from the popup and enter your Apple ID password. Tap Country/Region and choose to Change Country or Region, then select the new country you want to change to.