- Tap .
- Tap loans at the top of the screen.
- Tap Read With.
- Tap Kindle.
- You’ll be taken to Amazon’s website to finish getting the book. If you’re signed into your Amazon account, verify the “Deliver to:” device and tap Get Library Book.
Additionally, can I download Libby on my Kindle Paperwhite? To use Libby, you will first need to download the app from your app store. Click here to download it. Once it’s downloaded, tap on the app icon to open it. To sign in with your library card number, click Yes.
Best answer for this question, how do I get library books on my Kindle Paperwhite?
- Open your library’s digital collection (you can find it using www.overdrive.com).
- Find a Kindle Book to borrow.
- Select Borrow.
- Choose a lending period for the title (if available).
- After you borrow the title, select Read now with Kindle.
Correspondingly, does Libby work on Kindle? Patrons can use the Libby app to send borrowed ebooks to Kindle or set Kindle as their reading preference. Learn more. Library patrons can also borrow Kindle books from your library to read on Kindle devices or Kindle reading apps.
In this regard, how do I install Libby on my Kindle? Tap on the “Download” bu>on to download the app. After the download is complete, tap Open > Install to install the Libby app. Launch the Libby app from the Kindle’s carousel page and follow the prompts to find your library and add your library card(s) to the app.