- 1 Can you download shows on Xfinity app?
- 2 How do I download shows from xfinity to watch offline?
- 3 Where is the download button on Xfinity Stream?
- 4 What can I download on Xfinity app?
- 5 How do I watch shows on Xfinity app?
- 6 Why can’t I watch my recorded shows on Xfinity?
- 7 Can you watch your recordings on Xfinity app?
- 8 Can you download purchased movies from Xfinity?
- 9 Is Xfinity On Demand Free?
- 10 How do I install Xfinity app on my smart TV?
- 11 Can I watch Xfinity Stream on a plane?
- 12 Is Xfinity Stream free for Xfinity customers?
- 13 Can I watch my Xfinity away from home?
- 14 How long do recordings stay on Xfinity?
- 15 Can you watch your Xfinity DVR recordings online?
- 16 Is there something wrong with the Xfinity app?
- 17 Can I watch DVR Recordings on my phone?
- 18 How do you watch old Recordings on Xfinity?
- 19 What happens to my purchased movies if I leave Comcast?
- 20 What happens to purchased movies on Xfinity?
Open the Xfinity Stream app while connected to any WiFi or mobile network. Swipe left to right to open the main navigation. Tap Recordings to see all of the recordings stored on your DVR. Tap the recording you want to download.
Can you download shows on Xfinity app?
Yes, you can download select Xfinity On Demand TV shows and movies for offline viewing using the Xfinity Stream app for mobile devices. Select Available for download from the filter menu to see what shows and movies are available to download to watch when offline.
How do I download shows from xfinity to watch offline?
If the movie is available for download, you can tap Download on the Movie Info screen. Once downloaded, the movie will appear under the Downloads tab (in the Saved section) for offline viewing.
- Swipe left to right to open the main navigation.
- Tap the Downloads option under Saved.
- Select the downloaded program you would like to watch. Tap the program to open the program options.
- Tap Watch to begin viewing on your device.
What can I download on Xfinity app?
The newly updated Comcast Xfinity TV Player app (Android|iOS) now offers the enviable ability to download movies and TV shows from four networks: Encore, MoviePlex, Showtime, and Starz. That’s kind of a big deal.
How do I watch shows on Xfinity app?
- To watch recorded programs saved to your DVR, go to the main menu and tap the Recordings tab.
- Under the Saved menu, you can select:
- Choose the episode you want to view and tap Watch.
Why can’t I watch my recorded shows on Xfinity?
Clear the cache in your web browser settings. Close your browser and wait two minutes. Open your browser and return to the Xfinity Stream portal (www.xfinity.com/stream). Try playing the recording.
Can you watch your recordings on Xfinity app?
Open the Xfinity Stream app while connected to any Wi-Fi or mobile network. Tap the Menu button (three horizontal lines) or swipe from left to right to open the main navigation. Tap Recordings to see all the recordings on the DVR.
Can you download purchased movies from Xfinity?
You can download purchases using the Xfinity Stream app. Downloaded titles can even be viewed when you’re not connected to the Internet. To download, select your title from your purchases list and then click Download.
Is Xfinity On Demand Free?
While some Xfinity On Demand programs are free, others you need to rent. Anything you rent will be saved for 24 to 48 hours, which means you can view it as many times as you want during that time.
How do I install Xfinity app on my smart TV?
- Make sure your Samsung Smart TV is connected to the Internet.
- Press the Smart Hub button on your Smart Control remote to go to the Samsung Home screen.
- Scroll to and select Apps.
- Select the Magnifying Glass icon.
- Enter Xfinity Stream using the on-screen keyboard and select Done.
Can I watch Xfinity Stream on a plane?
Visit any Xfinity On the Fly location and make sure you have downloaded the Xfinity Stream app from Google Play or the App Store. Go to your WiFi settings, select Xfinity On the Fly, and log in using your Xfinity ID and password. If you don’t know them, follow the prompts to retrieve your info.
Is Xfinity Stream free for Xfinity customers?
Get the entertainment you love anywhere, on any device with the free Xfinity Stream app. Everything is included at no additional cost, only for Xfinity customers.
Can I watch my Xfinity away from home?
Over 250+ channels can be live streamed when you’re not home using the Xfinity Stream app and portal. You can also watch on the Xfinity Stream Beta app for Amazon Fire TV devices, as well as cast it to supported Chromecast devices.
How long do recordings stay on Xfinity?
Keep Your Recordings: You can keep your recordings for up to one year, but you may need to erase some recorded programs from time to time in order to make room for new ones. You can change the recording option to For 1 Year if you want to be able to watch them over and over again.
Can you watch your Xfinity DVR recordings online?
With X1 Cloud DVR, you can watch your favorites DVR recordings from anywhere and on different devices. All you need is an active Internet connection and access to the Xfinity Stream portal (www.xfinity.com/stream) on your computer or the Xfinity Stream app on your Apple or Android mobile device.
Is there something wrong with the Xfinity app?
Causes of some of the most common problems on Xfinity The app is out-of-date. Your device does not have an active network. You have a corrupted program.
Can I watch DVR Recordings on my phone?
Access your DVR Recordings Choose On DVR and play any fully recorded show or movie from your DVR playlist. Select the down arrow to start downloading the show or movie to your device. Tap My downloads and choose the show you want to watch.
How do you watch old Recordings on Xfinity?
- Press the xfinity button on the remote control.
- Select Saved on the Main Menu.
- Select Recordings to view all programs that have been recorded.
- If more than one program of a series has been recorded select the title of the program and press OK to view all recorded episodes.
What happens to my purchased movies if I leave Comcast?
The company says TV shows and movies purchased through the new app will appear on “your family’s favorite devices,” making the service platform agnostic. According to Engadget, access to these purchases won’t be rescinded should the customer leave Comcast, but only if they complete an account transfer within 60 days.
What happens to purchased movies on Xfinity?
Viewing purchased titles on your TV requires a subscription to Xfinity TV service with access to Xfinity On Demand. If you disconnect all of your Xfinity services, you can continue to watch purchased titles using the Xfinity Stream portal (xfinity.com/stream) and the Xfinity Stream app.