- On the supplied remote control, press the HOME button.
- Under Apps, select the Google Play Store. …
- On the Google Play store screen, select the search icon. …
- Select the app.
- Select Install.
How do I install Google Play store on my Sony Bravia TV?
- From the Home menu, select Google Play Store.
- Find the app you’re looking for through categories or by searching the app’s name.
- Select the app that you want to install.
- Select Install.
- Select Accept to start the installation process.
- After the app has installed it will appear on the Home menu.
Why is there no Google Play store on my Sony TV?
your TV doesn’t run Android OS but Linux, so there is no Google Play Store on the TV. I would recommend to get a Amazon-Fire-TV-Stick, a Google Chromecast or an Apple-TV to get access to Apps. Hello @Winkiewarthog, your TV doesn’t run Android OS but Linux, so there is no Google Play Store on the TV.
How do I install Apps on my Sony Bravia non Android TV?
- Ensure the [Auto-update apps] in the Google Play Store is set to [ON] a. Go to the Google Play Store. b. Select [Settings] c. Select [Auto-update apps] d. Select [Auto-update apps at any time]
- Perform a TV software update.
Where is Play store on Sony Bravia TV?
- On the remote control, press the HOME button.
- Select the Google Play Store app in the Apps category.
- In the Google Play Store screen, use the navigation buttons of the TV remote control and select the Search icon.
- The input field will be displayed on the upper side of the screen.
How do I add Apps to my Sony Bravia TV?
- Open the Google Play store. To find and install apps for your Android TV, you will use the Google Play app store.
- Accept Terms of Service.
- Look through options.
- Select an app.
- Pull up app information.
- Install the app.
- Open your new app.
- Delete unwanted apps.