- Visit any web browser and download the Bluestacks.exe file.
- Run and install the .exe file and follow the on-
- Once the installation is complete run the Emulator.
- You will now need to log in using a Gmail ID.
- Download the Play Store and you are done.
Can you get the Google play store on Windows 10?
Sorry that is not possible in Windows 10, you cannot add Android Apps or Games directly yo Windows 10 . . . However, you can install an Android Emulator such as BlueStacks or Vox, which will allow you to run Android Apps or games on your Windows 10 system.
How can I download Google play Store on my PC?
Begin installation On your computer, go to play.google.com/googleplaygames. Click Download. To install the app, open the downloaded file, then follow the instructions on your PC. Installation can take a few minutes.