How do I download Instagram video with sound reel?
- Go to the Instagram application and open the Reels section.
- Search for the Reel you want to download.
- Now open Inflat.com and go to the Tools section.
- Tap on the Download Video option and paste the link.
- Tap on the Download button and your Instagram Reel will be downloaded.
How do you save an Instagram reel with audio in gallery without posting it?
Can you download Instagram reels?
Just tap the new Reels tab next to the IGTV tab and choose the Reels video you want to download to open it. Once you have the Reel open, tap the three-dots icon in the menu at the bottom of the screen, and then tap Save.
How do you save a reel video?
- Open the Instagram App.
- Go to the Reels section and start watching videos.
- Now, if you want to save a Reel in your Instagram app, hit the three-dots icon.
- Finally, tap on the ‘Save’ option and the Reel video will be saved in your profile’s saved section.
Can you save a reel without posting?
Can you save Instagram Reels without posting? Yes. Instagram lets you record a Reels video and save it on your camera roll without needing to share it at the same time it’s created. This is possible if you save the Reels in your drafts which will stay inside the drafts until you post it or delete it in the future.