- 1 Can you download music from iTunes to Garmin watch?
- 2 How do I put Apple music on my Garmin watch?
- 3 Does Garmin sync with Apple?
- 4 How do I transfer music from iTunes to my Garmin Vivoactive 3?
- 5 How do I sync my Garmin with my iPhone?
- 6 Is Apple Watch better than Garmin?
- 7 Can Apple Watch users compete with Garmin?
- 8 Why won’t my Garmin watch pair with my iPhone?
- 9 Can Garmin watch Unlock iPhone?
- 10 What are the disadvantages of Apple Watch?
- 11 Do Apple watches have GPS?
- 12 Is Apple Watch good for running?
- 13 How do I connect my Garmin Edge to my Apple Watch?
- 14 How do I transfer data from Garmin to Apple Watch?
- 15 How do I add a device to Garmin Connect?
- 16 How do I add a new device to my Garmin?
- 17 Why is my Garmin not pairing?
- 18 How do I use my Garmin watch as a trusted device?
- 19 How do I keep my phone unlocked when connected to Bluetooth?
- 20 How many years does an Apple Watch last?
- Connect your Garmin music watch to the computer.
- Open Garmin Express.
- Select your Garmin music watch.
- Select Music.
- Select. next to iTunes Library.
Can you download music from iTunes to Garmin watch?
Apple Music is not supported on Garmin music watches, but songs that have been purchased from the iTunes Store are supported on Garmin music watches. You can sync your watch with your Apple iTunes library using Garmin Express on your computer.
How do I put Apple music on my Garmin watch?
- In the iTunes Library list, select an audio file category, such as songs or playlists. By default Garmin Express will search for files in your iTunes Library.
- Select the checkboxes for the audio files you wish to add and then select Send to Device.
Does Garmin sync with Apple?
Once Garmin Connect sharing is enabled in Apple Health, data will begin syncing to the Apple Health app after each successful device sync with the Garmin Connect app. Data will only be sent to Apple Health while the Garmin Connect app is open in the foreground.
How do I transfer music from iTunes to my Garmin Vivoactive 3?
- Connect the device to your computer using the included USB cable.
- On your computer, open the Garmin Express application, select your device, and select Music.
- In the My Music or iTunes Library list, select an audio file category, such as songs or playlists.
How do I sync my Garmin with my iPhone?
- Open Garmin Connect Mobile.
- Select More.
- Select Garmin Devices.
- Place the Instinct in Pairing Mode: Hold Menu to enter the main menu. Select or scroll to Settings.
- From the iPhone select Add Device.
- Once Garmin Connect Mobile finds the Instinct, enter the six-digit code displayed on the Instinct to the iPhone.
Is Apple Watch better than Garmin?
It’s almost unfair to compare Apple Watch and Garmin watch battery lives. The Apple Watch lasts about a day on a single charge. Garmin watches last much longer, ranging from a week to several weeks depending on display settings, fitness tracking and more.
Can Apple Watch users compete with Garmin?
It syncs with a number of different devices/apps, including Garmin, and allows you to compete.
Why won’t my Garmin watch pair with my iPhone?
Turn off your smartphone and your device, and turn them back on again. Enable Bluetooth® technology on your smartphone. Update the Garmin Connect™ app to the latest version. Remove your device from the Garmin Connect app and the Bluetooth settings on your smartphone to retry the pairing process.
Can Garmin watch Unlock iPhone?
Once a Garmin watch is trusted by the phone, the phone will unlock without using security credentials while the watch is in range.
What are the disadvantages of Apple Watch?
- Reason 1 – It only works with the iPhone.
- Reason 2 – The screen is so tiny!
- Reason 3 – The battery life is horrible.
- Reason 4 – It’s not cheap.
- Reason 5 – It’s a watch but not.
Do Apple watches have GPS?
Apple Watch Series 2 and later and Apple Watch SE have built-in GPS that allows you to get more accurate distance and speed information during an outdoor workout without your paired iPhone. 5. The Compass app is available on Apple Watch Series 5 and later and Apple Watch SE.
Is Apple Watch good for running?
On outdoor runs the Apple Watch can keep tabs of multiple metrics, ranging from average pace to elevation gain, but that doesn’t mean you have to see all of that info on the screen while you run. Figure out the numbers that get you pumped, and then customize your Workout interface from the Watch app on your phone.
How do I connect my Garmin Edge to my Apple Watch?
How do I transfer data from Garmin to Apple Watch?
Go to Garmin Connect https://connect.garmin.com/ and sign into your account. Step 6. Click on the “upload” icon which is shaped like a cloud with an up arrow and select “Import Data” from the dropdown menu.
How do I add a device to Garmin Connect?
- From the phone, access the Menu of the Garmin Connect app.
- Scroll down and select Garmin Devices.
- Select Add Device.
- Choose your device.
- Place your Garmin device into pairing mode.
- From the Garmin Connect app select Start or Connect it.
How do I add a new device to my Garmin?
- Open the Garmin Connect app.
- From the settings menu, select Garmin Devices > Add Device.
- Follow the on-screen instructions.
Why is my Garmin not pairing?
Android Users. With the release of Android 12, there is a new Nearby Devices Permission setting that is enabled by default. If this setting is disabled the Garmin Connect app will not find your device during the pairing process.
How do I use my Garmin watch as a trusted device?
- Remove the watch from “devices” in the Garmin connect app.
- Go to your phone’s bluetooth settings, then go to “add a device”; put the watch in pairing mode and once your phone finds it, type the code that the watch will show you now.
How do I keep my phone unlocked when connected to Bluetooth?
Using the Trusted devices setting, you can keep your phone unlocked as long as it is connected to a Bluetooth device (or if it is near an NFC tag on older models). To access Trusted devices, tap the Smart Lock settings menu. Add a trusted device by tapping Add trusted device.
How many years does an Apple Watch last?
An Apple Watch will last about three years before its performance noticeably declines and the battery needs to be replaced. At five years, most users will want to upgrade their Apple Watch regardless of whether it still runs.