- 1 How do I install LockDown Browser?
- 2 How do I download LockDown Browser for Chromebook canvas?
- 3 How do you add Respondus to canvas?
- 4 How does Respondus LockDown Browser work on canvas?
- 5 Can you install Respondus on a Chromebook?
- 6 How do I get LockDown Browser off my iPad?
- 7 Does Chromebook work with Respondus LockDown Browser?
- 8 How do I download respondus monitor?
- 9 What is respondus on canvas?
- 10 What is Respondus LockDown Browser download?
- 11 How do I log into canvas with LockDown Browser?
- 12 What can teachers see LockDown Browser?
- 13 How do I download Respondus LockDown Browser on Chrome?
- 14 How do I use Respondus LockDown Browser on my iPad?
- 15 Why is Respondus LockDown Browser not working?
- 16 How do you unlock LockDown Browser?
- 17 Does LockDown work on iPad?
- 18 What devices are compatible with LockDown Browser?
- 19 How do you cheat on Respondus LockDown Browser?
- 20 How do I download LockDown Browser for Windows?
- Go to your Canvas course site and click the quiz link.
- Click Take the Quiz. The Respondus Lockdown Browser requirement explanation text appears with the download link.
- Click Download Respondus LockDown Browser.
- Click Install Now.
How do I install LockDown Browser?
To start LockDown Browser, locate the “LockDown Browser” icon on the desktop and double-click it. (Mac users can find it in their Applications folder.) Alternatively, Windows users can go to “Start”, locate “All Programs,” select “Respondus,” and click “Respondus LockDown Browser.”
How do I download LockDown Browser for Chromebook canvas?
- Log in to the Chromebook and launch Google Chrome.
- Log in to Canvas and navigate to the exam that requires LockDown Browser.
- Select the Download Respondus LockDown Browser link to initiate software download and installation.
How do you add Respondus to canvas?
Go to Course menu and click LockDown Browser. Find the quiz in the listing and click the icon to the left of the quiz name. Select Modify Settings or Settings. Select Require Respondus LockDown Browser for this exam.
How does Respondus LockDown Browser work on canvas?
WHAT IS RESPONDUS LOCKDOWN BROWSER? LockDown Browser is a custom browser that locks down the testing environment in Canvas. When students use LockDown Browser to access a quiz, they are unable to print, copy, visit other websites, access other applications, or close a quiz until it is submitted for grading.
Can you install Respondus on a Chromebook?
Installing LockDown Browser to a Chromebook is easy. Go to DACC’s download link for LockDown Browser: https://download.respondus.com/lockdown/download.php?id=763266066 You will automatically be redirected to the Chrome Web Store.
How do I get LockDown Browser off my iPad?
Triple-press the iPad home button to start Guided Access and enter LockDown Browser. After completing the exam, triple-press the home button and enter the passcode to exit Guided Access. Press the Home button again to return to the Home page.
Does Chromebook work with Respondus LockDown Browser?
Respondus LockDown Browser has settings that allow both iPad and Chromebook users to take LockDown Browser and Monitor exams. The instructor must grant permission to use iPads in the advanced settings when deploying exams that use Respondus LockDown Browser and/or Monitor. Chromebooks are allowed by default.
How do I download respondus monitor?
- Download the installation program (approximately 10MB).
- Install Respondus LE, start the software, and obtain the Product ID# displayed on the opening screen.
- Register your copy of Respondus LE.
- Enter the password in Respondus LE to activate the program.
What is respondus on canvas?
Respondus Monitor, a companion application for LockDown Browser, uses webcam and video technology to protect the integrity of online exams. It works seamlessly with Canvas, enabling instructors and students to stay within the learning system at all times.
What is Respondus LockDown Browser download?
Respondus LockDown Browser is an online proctoring software that is used in the education field to monitor students while they take tests. A free trial is available. Both students and teachers will need to download the app to use the program to take exams online and to review test results.
How do I log into canvas with LockDown Browser?
- From your Course Navigation menu in Canvas, select LockDown Browser. For the first time you will be asked to allow the Respondus monitor server to access your account.
- A list of quizzes in the course will be displayed. By default all quizzes are set to Don’t require LockDown Browser for this exam.
What can teachers see LockDown Browser?
This view allows the instructor to see the duration of time the student used to take the exam, how many minutes facial recognition was successful, how many minutes they were facing the webcam, and the number of flagged events.
How do I download Respondus LockDown Browser on Chrome?
- Click on the following link: https://download.respondus.com/lockdown/download.php?
- A new tab will open and you will be directed to the Respondus LockDown Browser Extension in the Google Chrome store.
- A pop-up will appear confirming if you want to install the extension.
How do I use Respondus LockDown Browser on my iPad?
Login to the online course using an instructor account. Select the Respondus LockDown Browser tool (dashboard) and select “Modify Settings” for the exam. Select “Require Respondus LockDown Browser for this exam”. Expand “[+] Advanced Settings” and select “Allow students to take this exam with an iPad”.
Why is Respondus LockDown Browser not working?
a) Your computer, ISP, or network might be blocking access to the Respondus servers. Temporarily relax all anti-virus and firewall software on the computer and try the exam again. If the problem persists, try using the computer on a different network, or using a different computer on your main network.
How do you unlock LockDown Browser?
- On the Control Panel located under Course Tools, click on Respondus LockDown Browser.
- You will see a list of deployed tests.
- Click on the option icon before the test.
- Select Modify Settings.
- Select Require Respondus LockDown Browser for this exam.
- You can set password.
Does LockDown work on iPad?
Important: This application can only be used with certain learning systems and ONLY if your instructor has enabled the use of the “iPad edition” of LockDown Browser for the exam. If your instructor hasn’t enabled the use of the iPad edition of LockDown Browser, this application will NOT be of use to you.
What devices are compatible with LockDown Browser?
- Operating Systems Windows: 10, 8, 7, Vista Mac: OS X 10.7 or higher iOS: 7.0+ (iPad only).
- Memory Windows: 2 GB RAM Mac: 512 MB RAM.
How do you cheat on Respondus LockDown Browser?
How do I download LockDown Browser for Windows?
- Go to https://download.respondus.com/lockdown/download.php?
- You should see a page like this:
- The Version Check on the download page should provide the correct installer.
- Double-click on the downloaded installer and follow the on-screen installation instructions.