- 1 How do I transfer PDF files from Windows to iPhone without iTunes?
- 2 How do I save a PDF to my iPhone?
- 3 How do I transfer PDF files from my computer to my phone?
- 4 How can I transfer files from PC to iPhone?
- 5 How do I transfer files from Windows to iPhone?
- 6 Why can’t I download a PDF on my iPhone?
- 7 How do I download a PDF to my phone?
- 8 Where do downloaded PDFs go on iPhone?
- 9 How do I transfer files from my computer to my iPhone Without iTunes?
- 10 How can I transfer files from laptop to iPhone using USB?
- 11 How can I transfer files from PC to mobile via WIFI?
- 12 How do I move files from my PC to iCloud?
- 13 How do I transfer files from PC to iPad without iTunes?
- 14 How do I transfer files from my computer to my iPhone wirelessly?
- 15 How do I transfer files from PC to IPAD wirelessly?
- 16 What is the best file transfer app for iPhone?
- 17 How do I save a PDF from my email to my iPhone?
- 18 How do I save a PDF from chrome to my iPhone?
- 19 What is the best PDF app for iPhone?
- 20 How do I save a PDF as an image on iPhone?
Open iTunes on your computer. In the iTunes library, click Books. Make sure you can see your PDF via a file browser (such as Finder on Mac or Explorer on Windows) or as an icon on the desktop. Drag and drop the PDF into your iTunes Book library.
How do I transfer PDF files from Windows to iPhone without iTunes?
- Start iBooks by going to your Launchpad. Then you will need to drag your files into the app. Drag your file into PDFs section in iBooks.
- Click on a PDF file that you want to transfer.
- Hit “Apply”. Now go into your iBooks. app on iPad or iPhone.
How do I save a PDF to my iPhone?
- Find your file. On your iPhone, tap the PDF to open it.
- Share to save. Tap the Share button at the bottom of the screen.
- Export to your smartphone. Tap Save to books or another desired app.
- You can now locate your PDF on your iPhone.
How do I transfer PDF files from my computer to my phone?
- Unlock your phone.
- With a USB cable, connect your phone to your computer.
- On your phone, tap the “Charging this device via USB” notification.
- Under “Use USB for,” select File Transfer.
- A file transfer window will open on your computer.
How can I transfer files from PC to iPhone?
Drag and drop files from a folder or window onto the Documents list to copy them to your device. You can also click Add in the Documents list in iTunes, find the file or files you want to copy from your computer, and then click Add. iTunes copies these files to the app on your device.
How do I transfer files from Windows to iPhone?
- Connect your iPhone or iPad to the computer and launch iTunes.
- Unlock the iDevice and trust the computer.
- Click the “Device” tab and select the category, like Photos, Movies, Songs, and more.
- Check the “Sync [category]” option and select the items you’d like to copy.
Why can’t I download a PDF on my iPhone?
Make sure that your iOS device is up to date. You can update your device wirelessly. On your device, go to Settings > General > Software Update. Your device will check for updates, and if there is an update available tap Download and Install.
How do I download a PDF to my phone?
- Open the file you want to save as a PDF.
- Tap File on your Android, then select Print.
- Select from the dropdown menu and click Save as PDF, then click Save.
- Pick your preferred location for your PDF and press Save.
Where do downloaded PDFs go on iPhone?
How do I transfer files from my computer to my iPhone Without iTunes?
- iCloud. The iCloud Photo Library is the answer to users concerns on how to transfer photos from PC to iPhone without iTunes.
- Tenorshare iCareFone.
- EaseUS MobiMover.
- WinX MediaTrans (Windows)
- Google Photos App.
- Online Drives.
How can I transfer files from laptop to iPhone using USB?
- Connect your iPhone to your PC with a USB cable and tap “Trust” on your device when a pop-up appears and asks you to trust this computer.
- Windows File Explorer will open, go to select the files or folders that you want to transfer from PC to your iPhone and click “Open”.
How can I transfer files from PC to mobile via WIFI?
- Make sure your PC’s Bluetooth is on.
- Once Bluetooth is enabled, right-click the icon in the System Tray and select Add a Bluetooth Device.
- In the Bluetooth Settings window, select Add Bluetooth or other device.
How do I move files from my PC to iCloud?
- On your Windows computer, open File Explorer (Windows 8 or later) or Windows Explorer (Windows 7), then click iCloud Drive in the Navigation pane.
- Drag files to iCloud Drive. You can access these files on all your devices that have iCloud Drive turned on.
How do I transfer files from PC to iPad without iTunes?
Download iCloud for Windows to your PC > Install it and sign in with your Apple ID > Enable the “Photos” > Select “iCloud Photo Library” > Select “Upload new photos and videos from my PC” and choose the right location > Tap Done to finish. Check the transferred photos on your iPhone/iPad.
How do I transfer files from my computer to my iPhone wirelessly?
- Visit “iCloud.com” on your PC then sign in with your Apple ID details.
- Then choose the “iCloud Drive” option.
- Click on the “Upload” button and choose the file you wish to transfer from your computer to the iOS device.
How do I transfer files from PC to IPAD wirelessly?
- Make sure that both your iOS device and computer are connected to the same Wi-Fi network.
- Launch Documents.
- Tap the Computer icon at the top right.
- Enter the 4-digit code you see on your iOS device.
What is the best file transfer app for iPhone?
- Shareit: Probably the most commonly used File sharing app on iPhone, Shareit has proven itself trustworthy time and again.
- Zapya: Earning immense popularity with it’s users, Zapya offers easy file sharing.
- Send Anywhere:
How do I save a PDF from my email to my iPhone?
- In the Mail app, tap an email.
- To save the email or the email thread as a PDF, tap the More Actions button at the bottom of the toolbar.
- Scroll down and tap Print.
- Touch and hold the preview of the email at the bottom of the screen.
- Tap the larger preview.
- Tap the Share button , then tap Books.
How do I save a PDF from chrome to my iPhone?
- On your iPhone or iPad, open the Chrome app .
- Go to the page with the file you want to download.
- Tap the file you want to download.
- Tap Open in. If you can’t find “Open in…” for download options, tap Download Open in…. …
- Select a location or app to download to.
What is the best PDF app for iPhone?
- Adobe Acrobat Reader – Overall Best PDF Reader For iPhone.
- Foxit PDF Reader – Best PDF Reader For Business Applications.
- Documents by Readdle – Not Just a PDF Reader.
- Apple Books – Apple’s PDF Reader For iPhone & iPad.
- PDFelement – Complete PDF Reader App With Cross-Platform Syncing.
- PDF Reader – Expert PDF Editor.
How do I save a PDF as an image on iPhone?
The Apple iOS doesn’t provide a kind of way to save PDF directly into Camera roll, but alternatively you can be use iBooks, Save PDF directly into iCloud Drive or open up PDF file and take a screen shot (on your iPhone Press Sleep/wake button and Home button Simultaneously) to take it into Photos app.