- Make sure that your device is turned on and connected to your PC, or that the disc is inserted into your PC’s CD or DVD drive.
- Open Photo Gallery.
- Click the Home tab, and then click Import.
How do you download pictures from a CD to your computer?
- Right-click on a blank space on your desktop.
- Type a name for the folder in the field that appears underneath the folder icon.
- Put your CD in your computer’s CD-ROM drive.
- Click the “Start” button in the bottom-left corner of your desktop.