- On your Android phone or tablet, open the Google Drive app (or download if needed)
- Tap Menu Settings .
- Under Google Photos, turn on Auto Add.
- At the top, tap Back .
- Find and open the Google Photos folder.
- Select the folder you want to download.
- Tap More Select All Download .
Likewise, how do I Download Google Photos to my Samsung gallery?
- Open Android Settings.
- Select “Apps”
- Select the application that is currently set to open for importing images — Galaxy Gallery.
- Click on “Open by default” and click Clear defaults.
- Next time you try the import, it’ll show you all the options for importing images.
Also know, how do I transfer photos from Google Photos to my gallery?
You asked, how do I download pictures from Google to my Android?
- On your Android phone or tablet, open the Google Photos app .
- Select a photo or video.
- Tap More. Download. If the photo is already on your device, this option won’t appear.