- Copy and Paste the Music’s URL to the Software. Open the music video player page on YouTube and copy its URL.
- Analyze the Music and Choose the Audio Format. Click the “Analyze” button as marked.
- Download YouTube Music to Computer.
How do I download music from YouTube onto my laptop?
MP3FY is a website that lets you copy and paste the URL of the YouTube video you want to convert. Just add the link and click the Convert button. Click Confirm to verify the name of the video and then click Download MP3. Save the MP3 file to your computer, where you can play it in your favorite music player.
How do I download a song to my laptop?
- Click on the playlist you want to make available offline.
- Click the download button next to the track name (icon with arrow pointing downward). You can see download progress in the left-hand column.
- The blue download arrow means it’s finished downloading.
Can I download music from YouTube?
You can download and play ad-free songs and playlists through the YouTube Music app for Android and iOS, but only if you subscribe to YouTube Music Premium for $9.99 a month. To prevent piracy and copyright infringement, this option isn’t offered on the YouTube Music website or in the free version of the service.