- Navigate to chrome://flags#borealis-enable and enable it.
- Open a crosh terminal (ctrl+alt+t)
- Enter “insert_coin volteer-JOlkth573FBLGa”
- Follow the setup process to install Steam.
Can Steam be on Chromebook?
Steam is one of the best digital game distribution platforms and it’s officially supported on Linux. So, you can get it running on Chrome OS and enjoy desktop games. And the best part is that you don’t need to move your Chromebook to the Developer Mode or install Crouton.
How do I get Steam on my school Chromebook?
- Open the Google Play Store and install Steam Link.
- Make sure your Chromebook is connected to the same network as your other computer and using the same Steam account.
- Open the Steam Link app and sign in to your Steam account.
- Pair a Steam-compatible controller.
- Connect to your PC.