- Visit Twitch on your browser and sign in to your account.
- On your home page, go to your username in the top-right corner.
- Select “Video Producer” from the list of options.
- Choose the “Past Broadcast” option from the “All Videos” tab.
How do I download Twitch videos to my computer?
- Launch 4K Video Downloader. It’s available for macOS, Windows and Linux, and Android.
- Copy the link to the Twitch stream you want to download.
- Click the Paste Link button.
- Select the format and quality.
- Click the Download button.
How do I download a Twitch video?
You can easily access them by clicking on your account icon and then on Video Producer. Once in the Video Producer page, click the three dots on the right beside the video name and select Download. After you click this, the video will take a few seconds to prepare and will then download to your computer.
Can you save a Twitch stream?
Enabling VOD Storage Under the VOD Settings section, toggle the slider next to Store past broadcasts to enable or disable archiving. Most Twitch Partners, Prime and Twitch Turbo users will have their past broadcasts saved for 60 days before being deleted.
Can you download Twitch streams to watch offline?
Open your preferred internet browser, open Twitch, and select your preferred videos. You can do this by clicking Videos once you are in any Twitch streamer’s channel. Right-click on any VOD you’d like to download and select the Copy link address. In other browsers, it will be a Copy link or Copy link location.