- 1 How do I download a YouTube video to my laptop?
- 2 How can I download video from YouTube without any software?
- 3 How do I download YouTube videos with Google Chrome?
- 4 How do I download YouTube videos to my gallery?
- 5 Which is the best YouTube video downloader?
- 6 How do I download YouTube videos using VLC?
- 7 How do I save YouTube videos to watch offline on my laptop?
- 8 How can I download YouTube video by changing URL?
- 9 How can I download large videos from YouTube?
- 10 How do I download YouTube videos with VLC 2021?
- 11 Where are YouTube downloads saved?
- 12 How can I download YouTube videos for one hour?
- 13 Why can’t I download YouTube videos anymore 2021?
- 14 How do I download a 2 hour YouTube video?
- 15 How can I download long YouTube videos on Android?
Open the YouTube app and find the video you want to download. Play the video and tap the share button Select ‘YouTube downloader’ from the share menu. Choose a format to download in any format of your choice, either video format, mp4 for a video or mp3 for an audio file. Tap download.
Also the question is, how do I download directly from YouTube?
- Head to The Video. Open YouTube on your browser and head to the video you want to download.
- Add ‘ss’ In The URL. Next, you need to edit the URL in the text editor provided by YouTube. Simply, enter ‘ss’ after ‘www. ‘ but before ‘youtube.com. ‘
- Go to the Download Site.
Frequent question, how can I download YouTube videos directly to my phone?
- Open the YouTube app on your device.
- Look for the video you wish to download.
- Tap the 3-dot button on the right side under the video’s thumbnail.
- Click Download video.
- Select your preferred Download quality and hit Download to start saving your video offline.
Considering this, what is the trick to download video from YouTube using SS?
- Open Youtube video. Open your video URL from YouTube that you need to download.
- Add “ss” before the video URL. Add “ss” before the video URL to launch the youtube video downloading process.
- Your download will begin in a short time.
Likewise, how can I download videos from YouTube without mobile app?
- Go to App Store, download Document, tap it to run.
- Copy the YouTube video URL.
- Then paste the YouTube video URL into ddownr.
- Choose output and download the YouTube video.
- Then go to Documents>Downloads, find the YouTube video and play.
How do I download a YouTube video to my laptop?
- Download and install YTD Video Downloader.
- Navigate to the YouTube video you want to save, using your browser.
- Launch YTD Video Downloader (if it’s not already running).
- Copy and paste the YouTube address from your browser into YTD’s URL field.
- Click the Download button in YTD.
How can I download video from YouTube without any software?
- Media.io YouTube Video Converter.
How do I download YouTube videos with Google Chrome?
- Step 1 – Copy a link to a video.
- Step 2 – Paste it into input field of Chrome YouTube Downloader.
- Step 3 – Press “Parse Link.”
- Step 4 – Choose the format.
- Step 5 – Click the file preview using the right mouse button and select “Download”.
How do I download YouTube videos to my gallery?
- Open the YouTube Go app.
- Go to a video you’d like to download to your SD card.
- Tap the video once.
- Select the video quality of either Data Saver, Standard, or High Quality.
- Tap Download.
Which is the best YouTube video downloader?
- YT3 YouTube Downloader.
How do I download YouTube videos using VLC?
- Get URL from YouTube Video. Get the url while the video is played on YouTube:
- Extracting Info using VLC. Run VLC player, then select Open Network Stream …
- Playing it on Browser and Save the video file. Paste the file info into the url of browser:
- The File has been downloaded.
How do I save YouTube videos to watch offline on my laptop?
Visit the video file you want to download. Look for the Add to Offline icon below the video (alternatively you can click the context menu button and select Add to Offline option). Do note that if the video isn’t available for offline viewing, it will have a crossed Add to Offline button.
How can I download YouTube video by changing URL?
Go to your browser and search for the video you want to download using the YouTube search engine. Click on the video to play it and then pause it. Go to the video URL and add “ss” before the “youtube.com…” and click enter. You will be directed to another page where you will save the video.
How can I download large videos from YouTube?
- Launch the YouTube Video Downloader, go to “Downloader,” and click “Add URLs.”
- Paste the address of the YouTube video into the box and click “Confirm.”
How do I download YouTube videos with VLC 2021?
- Download and install VLC Media Player.
- Copy the link to the video you want to download.
- Open VLC Media Player and click Open Media.
- Click Open Network Stream and paste the copied link.
- Windows – As the video plays, go to Tools and select Codec Information.
Where are YouTube downloads saved?
You can find all your downloads in the Downloads tab. To view your downloaded videos, you must be signed in to YouTube Go with the same Google Account you used when you first downloaded them. You can also view downloaded videos in your device gallery or file manager.
How can I download YouTube videos for one hour?
- Download free software. Download and install Freemake Video Downloader.
- Copy video URL. Go to YouTube video you want to download and copy its URL.
- Download YouTube 1 hour long videos. Choose “Download” or “Convert to” to download YouTube long video or audio.
Why can’t I download YouTube videos anymore 2021?
The YouTube Premium membership has its expiration date. If it is beyond the expiration date, you will be unable to download YouTube videos using the YouTube app. So, if you can’t download YouTube videos anymore, you can go to check the expiration date to make a confirmation.
How do I download a 2 hour YouTube video?
- Copy the URL of the YouTube video you want to download.
- Go to ymp4.
- Paste the URL to the search box of this tool.
- Click GO to continue. (A new window will pop up.
- You can see the download section.
- There are also 19 different ways to download this YouTube video.
How can I download long YouTube videos on Android?
- Download TubeMate.
- Open the app and search for the video you want to download from YouTube.
- Tap the Download icon.
- Select the quality of the video you want to download.
- Tap the red Download icon.
- Tap the small, white Download icon from the bottom of the app to find the offline video.