- 1 Is WhatsApp status available in JioPhone?
- 2 How do I download WhatsApp status on my phone?
- 3 How can I update my JioPhone?
- 4 Why WhatsApp is not opening in my Jio phone?
- 5 Can we download WhatsApp status?
- 6 Where is WhatsApp status stored?
- 7 How can I download WhatsApp video status?
- 8 Why Jio phone is not working?
- 9 How do I clear app data on Jio?
- 10 How do I uninstall WhatsApp on my Jio Phone 2020?
- 11 How do you Jio WhatsApp open?
- 12 How can I video call from WhatsApp in Jio?
- 13 Can I see my old WhatsApp status?
- 14 How can I save WhatsApp status without app?
- 15 How can I download WhatsApp status without viewing?
- 16 How do you copy someone’s status?
- 17 Does Jio phone hang?
- 18 Can Jio phone be replaced?
- 19 How do I install MyJio app?
- 20 How do I clean my Jio phone virus?
- To join WhatsApp, open the icon from the home screen.
- Review our Terms & Policy and press Agree to continue.
- Add your mobile number and press Next.
- Press “OK” to receive SMS verification.
- Enter 6-digit code.
- Enter your name and press Done.
Is WhatsApp status available in JioPhone?
The Status feature on WhatsApp for Jio Phone is said to be at “Gold Master” stage, meaning it’s ready to roll out. WhatsApp for Jio Phone is getting the ability to post status messages, according to a report. The new addition would work similar to how you use the Status feature on your Android device or an iPhone.
How do I download WhatsApp status on my phone?
Download whatsapp status using Files by Google Turn on ‘Show Hidden Files’. Go to the File manager of your device and navigate to Internal Storage>WhatsApp>Media>Statuses. Here you can view the files of all the status that you have seen on WhatsApp. Tap on the desired image or video you wish to save.
How can I update my JioPhone?
- Go to Settings on your Jio phone.
- Then select the systems from the list.
- Now select the “wireless update” or “system update” option.
- Select the “Check for update” option from there to see your phone at the latest version.
Why WhatsApp is not opening in my Jio phone?
Restart your device by turning it off and back on. Check if other apps are working. If they’re not, try a different internet connection. Update WhatsApp to the latest version available on your device’s app store.
Can we download WhatsApp status?
WhatsApp doesn’t allow you to download the Statuses. A few years back, the platform allowed users to download the profile picture of an individual, but the feature was removed to respect the privacy of an individual. Users are advised to first take the permission of the individual before downloading the status.
Where is WhatsApp status stored?
Under the WhatsApp folder, go to Media > . Well, it’s this . Statuses folder under which you will find all the WhatsApp Status photos and videos of your friends.
How can I download WhatsApp video status?
- Step 1: Download Google Files on your android smartphone.
- Step 2: Tap on the menu icon at the top left corner in the app.
- Step 3: Tap on “Settings” and turn on the toggle in front of “show hidden files”
- Step 4: Go to File manager of your device.
Why Jio phone is not working?
Jio Support 1) Ensure you have the latest version of the app installed on your device. 2) Check for network connectivity by opening a website in device browser. 3) Restart the device and check again.
How do I clear app data on Jio?
- Open your device’s Settings app.
- Scroll down and touch ‘Storage & USB’
- Touch ‘Apps’ and choose the app.
- Touch ‘Clear cache’ or ‘Clear data’.
How do I uninstall WhatsApp on my Jio Phone 2020?
- Select WhatsApp on the apps menu.
- Press Options > Uninstall > OK or Uninstall. This will remove the app and all of its data. On JioPhone or JioPhone 2, you don’t need to press Options before Uninstall.
How do you Jio WhatsApp open?
How can I video call from WhatsApp in Jio?
- Contacts/Address Book: Select a contact and tap the camera icon.
- Phone Dialler : Enter a mobile phone number of a contact that is capable of video calling and tap the camera icon.
- Call History logs: Select a phone number indicated with a camera icon.
Can I see my old WhatsApp status?
Whatsapp has removed the old status update feature that people basically used to showcase their mindset, show their feelings and many more. The app after the update, no more shows the old status. Instead you can now only see anyone’s username and the phone number. With whatsapp status is no more.
How can I save WhatsApp status without app?
How can I download WhatsApp status without viewing?
Open WhatsApp. Go to the Settings by taping on the three dots in the top right corner. Go to Privacy in the Account menu. Turn off the “Read Receipts” feature.
How do you copy someone’s status?
– Go to internal storage then open WhatsApp folder in it. -Open Media folder. -Open the folder and copy the pictures and video that you want to save in a different folder. -Now all the pictures and video are permanently saved in your phone.
Does Jio phone hang?
One of the main reasons your Jio phone hang issue may be due to a lot of junk files on your mobile phone. You need to check the issue. You can try this method before you try the Jio phone hard reset option since the Jio phone hard reset method will lose all your data on phone.
Can Jio phone be replaced?
The Reliance Jio Monsoon Hungama offer is now live where the older 2017 version of the Jio Phone will be available under an exchange offer scheme. Under this deal, people can exchange their old feature phone for a new JioPhone at an effective price of Rs 501.
How do I install MyJio app?
You can download MyJio app from Play Store or App Store. Post downloading MyJio app, open MyJio App and login using OTP (One Time Password). The app is compatible with Android OS 5.0 or higher and iOS OS 10.0 or higher.