- Tap the Share button, which is the rectangle with the arrow pointing upward.
- On the Share screen, look for Add to Home Screen and tap it.
- Tap Add and the Wordle icon will appear on your Home Screen.
How do I download Wordle games to my iPhone?
- Open Safari on your iPhone or iPad.
- Navigate to the Wordle website.
- Tap the Share button at the bottom of the page (or in the top right corner on the iPad).
- Next to the URL in the Share Sheet, tap Options.
- Tap Web Archive from the pop-up menu.
Is Wordle free on iPhone?
The New York Times’ acquisition of Wordle has many players worried about the game’s future, but thankfully, a trick for iPhone and iPad makes it possible to keep playing Wordle entirely free for years to come.
How do I download Wordle?
- First, go to the official Wordle website in the Chrome app.
- New, tap the three-dot menu in the top-right corner.
- Finally, hit the download icon (arrow pointing down at a line) to download the Wordle webpage.
Can you get Wordle on Apple?
Thankfully, it’s easy to get Wordle on your Android, iPhone, or iPad home screen, where it will act just like an app. Yes, you’ll never miss a day of Wordle again! Once the Wordle web app is on your home screen, you can place it in folders or move it around like any other app.
Do I need an app for Wordle?
No, Wordle does not have an app on Android. Like iOS and PC, you can play the word-guessing game on Wordle’s website only. Although, like iOS, Android also allows users to create shortcuts for web pages.
Is Wordle on iPhone?
The answer is yes, you can play Wordle on your iPhone, iPad, and other mobile devices. All you need to do is head to the official Wordle website on any mobile device. The website is optimized for mobile devices, so you can easily play the game as you would play an app on your phone.
Where can I find Wordle?
Where to find Wordle. There’s no official app to download, but the game is available online at powerlanguage.co.uk/wordle. You can play using a mobile or desktop browser.
How do you use Wordle on iPhone?
Why can’t I find the Wordle app?
Is there an official Wordle app? Presently, Wordle is solely web-based. There are no affiliated apps available for download on any app stores ( Play Store, App Store, Aptoide). Any copycat apps you might find in the app market are spin-offs (most infamous for extorting money from players through in-app purchases).