Can you download Wordle on iPhone?
You won’t find Wordle in the App Store but you can get it on your iPhone. People are going crazy over Wordle, the simple word game created by Josh Wardle.
How do I download Wordle for Apple?
- Open Google Chrome.
- Tap on the overflow menu (three dots) in the upper-right corner.
- Select Add to Home screen.
- Tap Add.
How do I download Wordle?
- First, go to the official Wordle website in the Chrome app.
- New, tap the three-dot menu in the top-right corner.
- Finally, hit the download icon (arrow pointing down at a line) to download the Wordle webpage.
Where can I download Wordle?
Where do I find Wordle? The game is web-based, so there’s no official app to download (although it’s not for lack of trying by a few copycats). You can play using a mobile or desktop browser; just go to www.powerlanguage.co.uk/wordle/.
Is Wordle free on iPhone?
The New York Times’ acquisition of Wordle has many players worried about the game’s future, but thankfully, a trick for iPhone and iPad makes it possible to keep playing Wordle entirely free for years to come.
Do I need an app for Wordle?
No, Wordle does not have an app on Android. Like iOS and PC, you can play the word-guessing game on Wordle’s website only. Although, like iOS, Android also allows users to create shortcuts for web pages.