- Open the Wordle website on Safari.
- Tap the Share icon.
- Tap on options, next to the web page link.
- Tap on the Web Archive and hit done.
- Now, tap on Save to files in the share sheet.
- Pick a folder and Save it.
How do I save a Wordle file to my iPhone?
- Tap the Share button, which is the rectangle with the arrow pointing upward.
- On the Share screen, look for Add to Home Screen and tap it.
- Tap Add and the Wordle icon will appear on your Home Screen.
Is Wordle available on iPhone?
Thankfully, it’s easy to get Wordle on your Android, iPhone, or iPad home screen, where it will act just like an app. Yes, you’ll never miss a day of Wordle again! Once the Wordle web app is on your home screen, you can place it in folders or move it around like any other app.
How do I access Wordle on my phone?
How do I download Wordle?
- First, go to the official Wordle website in the Chrome app.
- New, tap the three-dot menu in the top-right corner.
- Finally, hit the download icon (arrow pointing down at a line) to download the Wordle webpage.
Is Wordle free on iPhone?
If you are wondering how to install Wordle on your iPhone or Android phone, then you’re in luck as we have the answer. The popular word game was acquired by the New York Times and while the paper of record moved the game to its own site, it remains a simple process to install it on any mobile phone for free.
Do I need an app for Wordle?
No, Wordle does not have an app on Android. Like iOS and PC, you can play the word-guessing game on Wordle’s website only. Although, like iOS, Android also allows users to create shortcuts for web pages.