- 1 Can you download a YouTube video to your files?
- 2 How do I download a YouTube video to My Documents app?
- 3 Where do downloaded YouTube files go on iPhone?
- 4 Do you have to pay to download YouTube videos?
- 5 Can you download YouTube videos to IPAD?
- 6 How do I save Documents on my iPhone?
- 7 How can I download YouTube videos to my iPhone 2021?
- 8 How do I download videos to my iPhone Documents app?
- 9 Where are my Downloads on iPhone?
- 10 Where are YouTube Downloads saved?
- 11 How do I Download YouTube videos to my iPhone Safari?
- 12 How can I legally download YouTube videos for free?
- 13 How can I download YouTube videos to my Iphone without premium?
- 14 How can I download YouTube videos without subscription?
- 15 How do I convert YouTube videos to MP4 on my iPhone?
- 16 How can I save a video from the Internet to my iPhone?
- 17 Why can’t I download files on my iPhone?
- 18 How do I save files on my iPhone but not iCloud?
- 19 Why can’t I save files to iPhone?
- 20 Which app is best for downloading YouTube videos on iPhone?
- In the YouTube app, find the video you want to save.
- Tap the three vertical dots next to the video name.
- Tap Share > Copy link.
- Switch to Safari and go to DownVids.net.
- Double-tap in the box to paste the URL.
- Make sure to set the file type to .
- Tap Download.
Can you download a YouTube video to your files?
YouTube does not allow you to download videos directly from their site. You need to use a third-party service, install software, or get a YouTube subscription service to download a YouTube video.
How do I download a YouTube video to My Documents app?
Find the video you want to download, and on the video page, click the Share icon located below the video (an arrow pointing to the right). In the Share video window that opens, tap the Copy option to copy the video URL. Press the Home button again and open the Documents app once more.
Where do downloaded YouTube files go on iPhone?
- To view videos or playlists that have been downloaded, tap Downloads in the Library tab of the YouTube mobile app.
- By default, videos are downloaded on iPhones and iPads through Wi-Fi only.
- Set the default quality of your downloads by going to Settings Background & downloads.
Do you have to pay to download YouTube videos?
It’s free and very straightforward – just copy in the link of the video you wish to download and it’ll be stored on your computer, to enjoy offline.
Can you download YouTube videos to IPAD?
How do I save Documents on my iPhone?
How can I download YouTube videos to my iPhone 2021?
- Launch the YouTube app on your iOS device and play the video you want to download.
- Click “Download” to save the YouTube video to your iPhone or iPad.
- When it has done, tap “Library” > “Downloads” to check the downloaded videos.
How do I download videos to my iPhone Documents app?
- Navigate to the webpage which allows you to download free music or videos.
- Tap the download link or button.
- Rename the file if needed and select where to save it.
- The download has begun!
Where are my Downloads on iPhone?
iPhone and iPad both have an app called Files where you can locate all of your files from services including iCloud Drive, Dropbox, and more. If you want to access the Downloads folder, you can find it inside the Files app.
Where are YouTube Downloads saved?
You can find all your downloads in the Downloads tab. To view your downloaded videos, you must be signed in to YouTube Go with the same Google Account you used when you first downloaded them. You can also view downloaded videos in your device gallery or file manager.
How do I Download YouTube videos to my iPhone Safari?
- Copy the URL of the video.
- In Safari, go to DownVids.net.
- Paste the URL in the box.
- Set the file type to . mp4 and video quality to Full HD (1080p).
- Tap Download.
- Tap Download this Video > Download.
How can I legally download YouTube videos for free?
- Use the official YouTube mobile app (Android/iOS)
- Tap on the video you want to download.
- Tap on the Download button just below the video thumbnail.
- Select the video quality.
- Tap OK to save youtube video.
How can I download YouTube videos to my Iphone without premium?
First of all, find the clip you want to download in the YouTube app for iOS or in Safari. Once you’ve found it, tap the ‘Share’ icon and then ‘Copy Link’. Open Documents and look for its web browser icon, which is the little compass at the bottom right of the display. Tap on that and go to savefrom.net.
How can I download YouTube videos without subscription?
- Go to App Store, download Document, tap it to run.
- Copy the YouTube video URL.
- Then paste the YouTube video URL into ddownr.
- Choose output and download the YouTube video.
- Then go to Documents>Downloads, find the YouTube video and play.
How do I convert YouTube videos to MP4 on my iPhone?
- Step 1: Go to the YouTube app and find the video you want to download.
- Step 2: Go to Safari and open the Y2Mate tab.
- Step 3: Paste the copied video link into the link bar and then tap the Download button.
- Step 4: A few seconds later, you will see options for downloading the video to MP4.
How can I save a video from the Internet to my iPhone?
- Open your mobile web browser. Look for one of these icons.
- Browse to the image or video you want to save.
- Touch and hold the image for a few seconds.
- From the menu, select Save Image or Save Video.
- The image or video will be available in Photos.
Why can’t I download files on my iPhone?
This could be due to a number of factors but firstly, head to Settings > Mobile and under mobile data ensure that mobile data is enabled for “Files”. Alternatively, the following may help: Log out of iCloud from settings, then log back in. Turn Aeroplane Mode on, wait for 30 then turn it off.
How do I save files on my iPhone but not iCloud?
You can store any files you download from Safari locally by changing where the download manager saves them. Head to Settings -> Safari -> Downloads. Here you can simply choose “On My iPhone” and it will save to whatever it defaults to, or you can tap “Other” and choose exactly where on your iPhone it will download to.
Why can’t I save files to iPhone?
To resolve the issue, you need to first check that the Files app has the required permissions to use cellular data. On the Settings screen, tap Cellular Data, scroll down, and then check that the switch next to Files is set to On. If you found it disabled, just turn it back on and you’ve fixed the problem already.
Which app is best for downloading YouTube videos on iPhone?
- iDownloader. iDownloader is a good app to download YouTube videos to iPhone.
- Video Saver PRO+ You can also use Video Saver PRO+ to directly download media to your iPhone.
- TubeMate. TubeMate is an app for Android and iPhone users.
- YTD Download.