- 1 How can I email an entire text conversation from my iPhone?
- 2 Can I forward a text message from my iPhone to my email?
- 3 How do I transfer text messages to email?
- 4 How do I export a text thread from iPhone?
- 5 Can I export Imessages from iPhone?
- 6 How do I forward a text message from my iPhone 8 to my email?
- 7 Can text messages be converted to email?
- 8 How do I forward an entire text conversation?
- 9 How do I save an entire text thread?
- 10 How can I export text messages from my iPhone for free?
The only free way to export text messages from iPhone is to use one of the methods above or forward messages to your email. To do so, all you need to do is select the message using the tap and hold method, tap More, and tap the Share icon. Then you can add your email address and send the message to yourself.
How can I email an entire text conversation from my iPhone?
Open the Messages app on your iPhone and move to that conversation you want to email > Press and hold down the message > Click on the “More” option. Step 2. Select text messages you want to email > Click on the “Forward” button which is on the bottom-right of your iPhone screen. Step 3.
Can I forward a text message from my iPhone to my email?
Using an iOS device to forward texts Press and hold the message until the options menu appears. Click More. Tap the circle next to each text or component of a message and click on the forward button. Enter the email address you want to send the message to and click the arrow once green.
How do I transfer text messages to email?
Step 1: Select the conversation containing the message you want to forward. Step 2: Tap and hold the message until options appear. Step 3: Tap Forward in the menu that appears. Step 4: Enter your email address in the recipient field.
How do I export a text thread from iPhone?
If you paste the text conversation into a Pages document on your iPhone, you can export it as a PDF or print it easily from the app. With the document open in Pages, tap the three dots at the top. Tap Export > PDF to send it or save it to Files or Print to select your printer and number of copies.
Can I export Imessages from iPhone?
It’s quite easy to export messages from your iPhone using the email service. Via email, you can export iMessage from your iPhone to another device that supports email checking.
How do I forward a text message from my iPhone 8 to my email?
- From a Home screen on your Apple® iPhone®, tap. Mail.
- Select the appropriate email account/inbox (e.g., All Inboxes, Gmail™, Yahoo®, etc).
- Select the email message.
- Tap the. Reply icon.
- Enter the email address(s) in the To field.
- To send to a contact, tap the.
- Select the contact.
Can text messages be converted to email?
If you have a phone with SMS (Short Message Service) or MMS (Multimedia Messaging Service), then you can send a text to email. SMS is basic simple text messaging and MMS is the next level up (can include photos, video, or audio).
How do I forward an entire text conversation?
Tap and hold one of the text messages that you want to forward. When a menu pops up, tap on “Forward Message.” 3. Select all of the text messages you want to forward by tapping on them one by one.
How do I save an entire text thread?
- Open a Gmail email account if you don’t have one.
- Enable the IMAP feature.
- Launch SMS Backup+ and select Connect.
- Accept the prompt to Backup. All your text messages will start backing up to Gmail and can save them forever.
How can I export text messages from my iPhone for free?
First, you can use EaseUS MobiMover to transfer text messages from iPhone to computer for free as the HTML file, which you can access and view whenever you want. Then you can save your iPhone messages in the HTML format as PDF with a browser like Google Chrome, which can be finished within seconds.