- 1 How can I activate my Paytm account?
- 2 How use Paytm step by step?
- 3 Why Paytm is not installing in my phone?
- 4 Can I use Paytm without app?
- 5 Can I use Paytm without bank account?
- 6 Is KYC of Paytm free?
- 7 What is my Paytm number?
- 8 Is Paytm safe?
- 9 Can we use Paytm without SIM card?
- 10 What to do if Paytm is not opening?
- 11 Why is Paytm not on Play Store?
- 12 What is the problem with Paytm?
- 13 Can I use Paytm without mobile number?
- 14 Can I use Paytm without Indian phone number?
- 15 What is meant by KYC in Paytm?
- 16 Is it safe to link bank account with Paytm?
- 17 What documents are needed for Paytm KYC?
- 18 Is PAN card required for Paytm KYC?
- 19 Can I receive money on Paytm without linking my bank account?
- 20 Why Paytm KYC is stopped?
- Open Google Play Store and write ‘Paytm’ on the search bar.
- Click on ‘Install’
- Upon installing the app, click on ‘Open’
- Enter your mobile number and click on ‘Proceed Securely’
- Give permission to the Paytm app to verify the data and proceed either by clicking on ‘Link My Bank Account’ or ‘I will link Bank Account later’
How can I activate my Paytm account?
- Download the latest version of Paytm App. Open & click on Savings Bank Account icon.
- Read the T&Cs and. click on Proceed.
- Enter & confirm. your Passcode.
- Add a nominee & fill in all the. necessary details.
How use Paytm step by step?
- Install and sign in to the Paytm app on your mobile device.
- Locate the ‘Paytm wallet’ option.
- The Paytm wallet can be activated simply by entering your PAN details/driving license/Aadhaar card number.
- Start using the wallet to perform all sorts of transactions!
Why Paytm is not installing in my phone?
This means the apps have been blocked and if they are installed on your smartphone, then it will not work. This was first reported by PiunikaWeb and Android Police. The report has stated that users who either have these remote control applications installed have started seeing this pop up in the Paytm application.
Can I use Paytm without app?
Now a user can make payments using a Paytm wallet and it does not matter whether the user has a smartphone. Paytm has announced new features. Using this feature to make payments on a day to day basis, customers won’t require a smartphone or an Internet connection. All you require is a working phone .
Can I use Paytm without bank account?
Any user can make UPI-based transactions on the Paytm app without any concerns on the safety and security of user data. All the users registered on Paytm have to link a bank account with the Paytm app in order to perform UPI money transfers.
Is KYC of Paytm free?
KYC is FREE. You don’t have to pay any charges to the authorized Paytm Payments Bank representatives for KYC.
What is my Paytm number?
Generally the Paytm wallet ID is the registered mobile number of the user. In cases where the user have Paytm Payments Bank Savings A/C then the wallet ID should be available in user’s monthly account statement which is sent by PPB Ltd to user’s registered e-mail address.
Is Paytm safe?
Paytm wallet is a secure and RBI-approved digital/mobile wallet that you can use for multiple purposes.
Can we use Paytm without SIM card?
Indian E-commerce and digital payment platform Paytm introduced a new feature on Wednesday which will allow its users to transfer and receive money in their Paytm wallets without any internet connectivity.
What to do if Paytm is not opening?
- Update Paytm App.
- Restart Your Phone.
- Check Device date and time setting.
- Check Device Compatibility.
- Update Your Device.
- Clear App cache file from app Settings.
Why is Paytm not on Play Store?
Paytm has been removed from Google Play Store. Google has removed the app from the Play Store for violating its guidelines. Google had said in a statement that it does not allow unregulated gambling.
What is the problem with Paytm?
Paytm’s biggest trouble is potential regulatory change. Note that in the past the move to waive MDR on UPI was opposed by payment companies, especially wallet givers. But the resistance didn’t hold. Then there are Paytm’s own troubles with the RBI.
Can I use Paytm without mobile number?
Login Paytm without mobile number Open PayTm app and you ask input phone number. Go to sms-man.com. Create account and top up your balance. Choose the India to register PayTM and the service itself, and click on the buy button.
Can I use Paytm without Indian phone number?
This means that PayTM doesn’t work for foreigners. The only way to load money on a PayTM wallet as a foreigner is to have an Indian friend transfer funds with his or her local debit or credit card.
What is meant by KYC in Paytm?
Paytm is a safe and secure digital payment gateway and an RBI-approved application. Know Your Customer (KYC), on the other hand, is also an RBI-mandated guideline for cashless payment apps. KYC verifies the identity of the customers with an intent to eliminate the risk of fraudsters and fake identities.
Your MPIN is a 4 or 6 digit passcode, stored securely with NPCI (National Payments Corporation of India). Your account details and MPIN is safe with NPCI and is authenticated with secure servers whenever money is deducted from your account using Paytm UPI.
What documents are needed for Paytm KYC?
KYC requires Address proof of customer. You can do this verification using Aadhaar on Paytm app. However if no mobile is linked to your Aadhaar a Paytm agent will need to do in-person verification of your Aadhaar or any other Govt id to do with KYC.
Is PAN card required for Paytm KYC?
You need to carry your Aadhaar and PAN* for verification. You will need to verify your Aadhaar biometrically.
Paytm has clarified in a blog that users can continue to use the digital wallet app even without linking their Aadhaar or KYC process. “Paytm is also a commerce platform and we allow users to do any transaction using Credit Cards, Debit Cards, Net Banking & UPI in addition to Prepaid Wallet.
Why Paytm KYC is stopped?
In June 2018, RBI had made certain observations about the processes the company followed to acquire new users, especially in relation to know-your-customer (KYC) norms. The RBI had then said in response to a public-interest query that Paytm was in violation of the KYC rules, leading to the ban.