Open the message you want to save, and on the File tab, click Print. From the Printer drop-down, choose Microsoft Print to PDF. Choose Print. In the Save Print Output As box, choose a folder for your PDF and enter a file name.
How do I save an entire email chain in Outlook?
- Open the mail folder containing the conversation, and check the Show as Conversations option on the View tab.
- In the popping out Microsoft Outlook dialog box, please click All mailboxes or This Folder button as you need.
- Now all emails are grouped by conversation.
How do I save an email chain as a PDF?
- Open the email you wish to convert to PDF. Find and click the Print icon.
- Change the “Destination” of the document from the dialogue menu.
- Select “Save as PDF” from the destination menu.
- Your computer file directories are now visible in the “Save As” dialogue box.
How do I download an email chain?
- Log into your account. Log into your Gmail account on your device.
- Click on the email thread you want to download.
- Click the vertical dots on the right side of the email thread.
- Choose the “Download message” command.
- Choose your download pathway.
How do I save an email chain as a attachment?
Select the message or messages you want to forward. (You can select multiple messages by holding the ‘Shift’ or ‘Ctrl’ keys when clicking.) Then from the menu bar at the top of the screen, choose ‘Message’ > ‘Forward As…’ > ‘Attachment’. The message should appear in the attachment box in a new message.