Open your Camera app and point it steadily for 2-3 seconds towards the QR Code you want to scan. Whenever scanning is enabled, a notification will appear. If nothing happens, you may have to go to your Settings app and enable QR Code scanning.
Frequent question, how do I scan a QR code in Google Play app?
- On your compatible Android phone or tablet, open the built-in camera app.
- Point the camera at the QR code.
- Tap the banner that appears on your Android phone or tablet.
- Follow the instructions on the screen to finish signing in.
Considering this, how do I download an app using a QR code?
- Launch the “Barcode Scanner” app.
- Align the QR code within the rectangle.
- Tap “Open Browser” to launch the app page in the Android market.
- Tap “Download,” read the user agreement and then tap “Accept & Download” to download and install the app.
As many you asked, how do you scan on Google Play store?
- Open your app.
- Tap the Accessibility Scanner button .
- Tap Record .
- Use your app. If you go to another app, the recording pauses until you return.
Best answer for this question, how do I use QR code to download apps on Android? Installing Apps using QR Codes You’ll want to center the QR code inside that display so that it can be read by Barcode Scanner. When Barcode Scanner is finished reading and identifying the QR code, select Open Browser. You’ll be forwarded to the App in the Android Market. Now, just click Install.