- Browse to the uTorrent download link and download the uTorrent for Mac installation file.
- Once downloaded, find the . dmg file, usually in your Downloads folder.
- Run the installation file.
- The installation will complete automatically.
- You can now open the uTorrent app by double clicking on the icon.
Is uTorrent available on Mac?
There’s no question that if you are new to the world of torrenting, µTorrent Web for Mac is the best option, especially if you are running Mac OS Catalina and above. The torrent software not only has a simple and intuitive interface, but it installs directly into your browser to make your Mac torrent downloads simple.
How do I download uTorrent on my Mac 2020?
Does uTorrent work Big Sur Mac?
Can you use uTorrent on Mac Big Sur? Unfortunately, Big Sur users can no longer download the desktop client as it is not 64-bit compatible. Instead, uTorrent is available as a web-based version.
Why is uTorrent not working on Mac?
Many developers, including BitTorrent, decided to discontinue support for their 32-bit desktop apps and not to upgrade them to the 64-bit version. Thus two BitTorrent 32-bit Mac leading apps, uTorrent and BitTorrent, stopped working after the upgrade to Catalina.
Which uTorrent is best for Mac?
Folx torrent client for Mac is your top choice At the top of our list of the best Mac bittorrent clients is Folx, and right now it’s the only torrent client that’s fully compatible with Monterey.
How do I watch Torrented movies on my Mac?
- Download. Download Elmedia Player to your Mac.
- Add the torrented video file from to Elmedia Player. You can do so in different ways: Drop the video file on the player window or onto its icon in dock. From the player’s Main menu, go to “File” -> “Open”.