- Copy and Paste the files and folders to the Flash drive. Insert the Flash drive to the USB port and select the files from the Local Disk (L), right on it and select Copy.
- Drag and Drop the files.
- Send to.
- Copy and Paste using keyboard shortcuts.
How do I transfer pictures from Windows 10 to a flash drive?
- Open Photos.
- Connect the removable drive to your PC’s USB port.
- Click the Import button from the top-right.
- Select the From a USB device option.
- (Optional) Click the Unselect all option to select only the images that you want to import.
- Click the Import selected button.
How do I transfer pictures from my computer to a USB flash drive?
- Plug the USB flash drive directly into an available USB port. Note: You will see “USB Drive” in windows explorer.
- Navigate to the files on your computer that you want to transfer to the USB drive.
- Select the file you want to transfer.
- Click and hold file to drag it to the USB drive.