- Open the official Wordle website in Safari.
- Tap the Share button.
- Hit Options next to the webpage URL.
- Select Web Archive and tap Done.
- Tap Save to Files in the share sheet.
- Choose a folder and hit Save.
How do I download Wordle to my iPhone?
- Tap the Share button, which is the rectangle with the arrow pointing upward.
- On the Share screen, look for Add to Home Screen and tap it.
- Tap Add and the Wordle icon will appear on your Home Screen.
Is Wordle available on iPhone?
Whether you are just trying it for the first time or are already a Wordle fiend, we have a quick and easy method on iOS or Android to place the game on your home screen like an app. Wordle is playable once per day and gives you six chances to guess that day’s word with color-coded hints after each guess.
How do I get Wordle on my phone?
Can I download Wordle?
The NYT bought Wordle, but you can make it yours by simply downloading it. Right click, download. OK it’s not that simple but it’s simple.
How do I install Wordle?
- Open Google Chrome.
- Click the three vertical dots in the upper right to access the overflow menu.
- Tap on Add to Home screen > Add. 3 Images. Expand. Expand. Expand. Close.
- Tap Add again in the secondary pop-up to finish; Wordle is now on your home screen. Expand. Close.
Is Wordle free on iPhone?
The New York Times’ acquisition of Wordle has many players worried about the game’s future, but thankfully, a trick for iPhone and iPad makes it possible to keep playing Wordle entirely free for years to come.
Do you have to download Wordle to play?
There’s no official app to download, but the game is available online at powerlanguage.co.uk/wordle. You can play using a mobile or desktop browser.
Why can’t I find the Wordle app?
Is there an official Wordle app? Presently, Wordle is solely web-based. There are no affiliated apps available for download on any app stores ( Play Store, App Store, Aptoide). Any copycat apps you might find in the app market are spin-offs (most infamous for extorting money from players through in-app purchases).