- 1 What does downloading a YouTube video do?
- 2 Do downloaded YouTube videos stay forever?
- 3 Where does the video go when you download it on YouTube?
- 4 Can you keep downloaded YouTube videos?
- 5 Can you download YouTube videos and watch offline?
- 6 What’s the difference between save and download?
- 7 How long does a YouTube download last?
- 8 Where do I find a downloaded video?
- 9 Where do my download files go?
- 10 How do you download a video off YouTube?
- 11 Is downloading YouTube videos legal for personal use?
- 12 How do I download a non downloadable video?
- 13 Can you copy a YouTube video to your computer?
- 14 Should I run or save downloads?
- 15 Do I open or save when downloading?
- 16 How do I run a download?
- 17 Can I see my downloads?
- 18 How do I move a video from YouTube to my gallery?
- 19 How do I transfer YouTube videos from one phone to another?
- 20 How do I delete Downloads?
Once the video starts playing, tap on the yellow Download icon at the bottom left corner of the screen. Tapping on the Download button opens a window where you can choose the video resolution. Select the resolution, and then tap on the Download button to save the video.
What does downloading a YouTube video do?
When you see the blue Downloaded tick, it means the video is now available for offline viewing. You can even save a YouTube video for offline viewing while watching, you just need to tap on the Download button (down arrow) below the video title.
Do downloaded YouTube videos stay forever?
Yes, YouTube offline videos expires after 48 hours of download time. In other words, YouTube offline videos available for 2 days. It means, video downloaded in YouTube app will not be available for offline view after 48 hours expired time. To make video offline again, you need to re-download the video in the app.
Where does the video go when you download it on YouTube?
Access downloaded videos You can find all your downloads in the Downloads tab. To view your downloaded videos, you must be signed in to YouTube Go with the same Google Account you used when you first downloaded them. You can also view downloaded videos in your device gallery or file manager.
Can you keep downloaded YouTube videos?
All Replies (10) No. As it is not a download in the traditional sense of the word but a rental. The watch off line feature is specific to an active subscription, if the video is still on your phone when your subscription ends access to it will be blocked, and it will continue to take up memory space.
Can you download YouTube videos and watch offline?
The YouTube app for Android and iOS allows users to download videos for offline viewing, provided the video is not private and the creator allows it.
What’s the difference between save and download?
Answer: A: Downloading refers to the process of transferring data. Save refers to what is done after the data are downloaded. Downloading is a term generally reserved for the transfer of data from the internet to your computer (as opposed to uploading in the reverse direction.)
How long does a YouTube download last?
The “offline” videos you save using YouTube Red will (typically) expire after 30 days. While there are strings attached when it comes to downloading YouTube videos via YouTube Red, at least you’ll be able to do so without worrying that you’ve broken the law.
Where do I find a downloaded video?
Where do my download files go?
Look in the Downloads folder You can find the Downloads folder using a third-party file manager, but each Android phone also has its stock file manager app that you can equally well use. On stock Android, this app is just called “Files.” Simply open it then tap “Downloads” to access the Downloads folder.
How do you download a video off YouTube?
- Open the YouTube Go app.
- Go to a video you’d like to download to your SD card.
- Tap the video once.
- Select the video quality of either Data Saver, Standard, or High Quality.
- Tap Download.
Is downloading YouTube videos legal for personal use?
For personal use, no it is not illegal to download YouTube video. But it is immoral. Taking steps to avoid video-streaming quality issues and overstepping your data-downloading limit are common sense, and avoiding advertising is not illegal (ad-blockers are the bane of our industry, too).
How do I download a non downloadable video?
Can you copy a YouTube video to your computer?
YouTube does not allow you to download videos directly from their site. You need to use a third-party service, install software, or get a YouTube subscription service to download a YouTube video.
Should I run or save downloads?
Save: When you want to keep whatever it is you’ve downloaded, choose Save. You can still run it, or whatever else you’d like to do with it, but you’ll need to do that yourself. You’ll also want to decide where, on your computer, to keep the file.
Do I open or save when downloading?
When you select a file to download, Internet Explorer will ask what you want to do with the file. Here are some things you can do, depending on the type of file you’re downloading: Open the file to view it, but don’t save it to your PC. Save the file on your PC in the default download location.
How do I run a download?
- Click the Start menu and then click your user name. You should see a Downloads folder in the window that opens.
- Open Windows Explorer ⊞ Win + E . Your Downloads folder may be listed in the left frame under “Favorites” or “Computer/This PC”.
- Press ⊞ Win + R and type shell:downloads .
Can I see my downloads?
You can find your downloads on your Android device in your My Files app (called File Manager on some phones), which you can find in the device’s App Drawer. Unlike iPhone, app downloads are not stored on the home screen of your Android device, and can be found with an upward swipe on the home screen.
How do I move a video from YouTube to my gallery?
- Step 1 Launch download function.
- Step 2 Open YouTube and copy the URL.
- Step 3 Paste the URL in the downloader.
- Step 4 Download the video.
How do I transfer YouTube videos from one phone to another?
This facility can be utilized by entering the “cross device offline settings” menu from the app’s settings bar. A pop-up will then ask which device the user wants to sync, with the option to toggle and select “allow downloading to this device.”
How do I delete Downloads?
- On your Android device, open Files by Google .
- At the bottom, tap Clean .
- On the “Delete downloaded files” card, tap Select files.
- Select the files you want to delete.
- At the bottom, tap Delete .
- On the confirmation dialog, tap Delete .