- Go to photos.google.com in your browser.
- Click the checkmark in the top left to select your pics.
- In the top right, click the three dots and hit Download.
How do I download pictures from Google Photos to my computer?
Go to photos.google.com and select the photo that you want to save. Open it and then navigate to the upper-right corner of the screen, click the three-dot icon and select Download. This will save the photo(s) that you’ve selected to your computer.
Can I download all my Google Photos to my computer?
Under the ‘albums’ tab, select ‘view all albums’ to see your entire collection. Click an individual album and, once it’s loaded, hit those three dots in the top right and select ‘download all’. This will compress all of the images and videos contained in the album into a single zip file for you to download.
How do I download all photos from Google Photos?
Click on “Albums” in the left menu. Click on the three dots in the upper-right corner and select “Download all.” Google will then download a zip file containing the photos from your album.
How do I sync my Google Photos to my computer?
- On your computer, download and install Google Drive for Desktop.
- Sign in to your Google Account.
- Select the folders or pictures you want to back up. Back up to Google Photos.
- Select Done. Save.